Do you suffer from facial pain, headaches, or migraines? Do you want a refreshed, youthful smile?
Belpre Dental Studio’s licensed Botox® dentist can help. As a dentist, Dr. Huffman has extensive training in facial anatomy, in addition to Botox® specific training – making him an excellent provider of safe, effective, natural-looking Botox® injections.
Dental Botox® can alleviate pain from migraines, headaches, teeth grinding, and TMJ issues. Or it can be paired with dermal fillers to cosmetically fill wrinkles around your mouth for an improved smile. You can even slow down the wear of your teeth (due to Bruxism)!
Common areas for Botox® injections include horizontal forehead lines, vertical lines between the eyebrows, and “crow’s feet” around the eyes. Botox® smooths lines from muscle activity. It’s a proven favorite way to achieve a natural-looking youthful appearance and an effective method of combating chronic migraines.
What is Dental Botox®?
Botox® (or botulinum toxin A) is commonly thought of as the go-to treatment for wrinkles, smile lines, and other facial cosmetic concerns. Botox® is a purified protein that, when injected, attaches to a patient’s nerve endings to inhibit nerve transmission. Injection weakens or temporarily stops the facial motions beneath the injection sites by inhibiting muscle activity.
Effects of Botox® can be cosmetic and therapeutic! While effects are temporary, they usually last three to four months.
Is it safe to get Botox® from my dentist?
Botox® in dentistry is safe when performed by a dentist specially trained in Botox® injections. Dr. Huffman is highly trained in Botox®, Xeomin®, and JUVÉDERM® by the American Academy of Facial Esthetics. As a dentist, Dr. Huffman has also had extensive training on and is extremely familiar with head and neck anatomy. This knowledge and background is important for safe, effective injections and natural-looking results.
Common Botox® Treatments in Dentistry
Dr. Huffman may recommend Botox® treatments if you are experiencing:
- Migraine headaches – Block migraines from returning for months at a time, especially if your migraines caused by the common culprit – muscle hyperactivity.
- Teeth grinding and clenching (bruxism) – Relax facial muscles to prevent grinding, clenching, and the associated tooth-wear and/or pain.
- TMJ (temporomandibular joint) pain –Reduce muscle hyperactivity and stress that cause face and jaw pain.
- Gummy smile – Smile a beautiful, relaxed, natural smile.
- Wrinkles or Cosmetic concerns –Say goodbye to forehead wrinkles, crow’s feet, and smile lines. Embrace smooth skin and a more youthful appearance.
Expert Botox® Dentist
Dr. Huffman is always happy to help determine if Botox® is right for you. Enjoy the convenience of finding high quality dental care with your Botox®. Let us alleviate your pain and headaches and expertly refresh your appearance.
Ready to change your life with Botox®?