Are you searching for a long-lasting tooth replacement option that maximizes your health and appears completely natural? You’ve come to the right place.
Our doctors are highly trained in all aspects of dental implant dentistry. By performing the implant surgery and restoring the implants all under one roof, treatment is streamlined and simplified. We utilize the very best 3D imaging to precisely place dental implants.
Amazing technology, advanced implant training, and keyhole surgical technique combine to give our patients amazing results.
Our doctors will be able to determine if this treatment is right for you after taking a simple 3D scan. If you need a long-term, natural-looking replacement for one or more teeth, dental implants may be the permanent solution you’ve been searching for.
How does it work?
Check out the process to a long-lasting dental implant expertly planned and placed at Belpre Dental Studio.
STEP ONE | INITIAL CONSULTATION
- Examination + 3D X-ray
- Goals discussion with patient for personalized plan
- Questions and discussion of procedure
STEP TWO | DIGITAL PLANNING, DESIGN, & GUIDE
- Review 3D X-ray
- Digitally place implants to ensure accuracy and minimize risk
- Finalize implant placement plan and fabricate keyhole surgical guide
STEP THREE | IMPLANT SURGERY
- Keyhole guide placed in mouth (in most cases)
- Precise placement of dental implant to replace tooth root
- Healing collar or cover screw placed to promote healing
- Missing tooth is temporarily replaced until implant is ready to be permanently restored
STEP FOUR | IMPLANT RESTORATION
- After appropriate healing, implant is tested to ensure readiness for restoration
- Impression taken and final restoration fabricated
- Final restoration is attached to implant to give a beautiful and functional result
Don’t live in the Belpre area? No problem! We customize our Dental Implant process to cater to your needs.
For patients living outside of the Mid-Ohio Valley, our doctors hold virtual consultations via FaceTime, Skype, or WhatsApp. Please be in a private and quiet environment with good lighting. After your consultation, you will be given a preliminary plan, including required records, required visits, estimated cost of treatment, and payment options. Please complete our Virtual Consultation Form at the time you request a virtual consultation.