Your smile is your first impression. A whiter, brighter smile provides a sense of health, energy, and confidence. Whiter teeth take years off your appearance.
Fortunately, professional teeth whitening is the most affordable way to enhance your smile. It’s no surprise that teeth whitening is also the most popular cosmetic dental procedure today!
Advantages of Our Professional Whitening:
- Quick – Our professional whitening takes about one hour on average.
- Instant Results– Years of staining disappear in just one appointment.
- No to Low Sensitivity– Go home with no to minimal discomfort, unlike other at-home and professional whitening.
- Works for Most Patients– Most patients get wow results and no discomfort, even patients who previously have had severe sensitivity or minimal results with other whitening methods.
- Easy Touch-ups – After your first professional whitening, your teeth will be much whiter. To maintain a beautiful, white smile without dedicating time weekly to at-home treatments, many patients prefer to return to our office for touch-up whitening treatments as needed. For most, this is annually.
- Optional At-Home Maintenance – Convenient, easy, effective at-home whitening package to maintain the level of white reached professional. This kit comes complete with everything you’ll need – whitening gel, lighted mouthpiece, case & charger, illustrated instructions, and other accessories. No difficult trays or sticky films. Ideal for patients who enjoy playing a regular, active role in their dental care.
Ready for a glowing smile?
Call Belpre Dental Studio today.
GLO Up Your Smile
At Belpre Dental Studio, we use the GLO Science whitening system. GLO stands for Guided Light Optics – meaning we use a simple device that combines heat and blue light to activate the gel. This new technology results in whiter, brighter teeth and quicker, painless treatment.
GLO works for most patients and offers you first-time results only achievable with in-office teeth whitening.
How It Works
Eliminate years of staining from coffee, soda, tea, tobacco, age and genetics in just one appointment.
STEP ONE | PREP
- Prepare teeth for whitening by pumicing
- Match starting tooth shade
- Select goal shade
NOTE: It may be necessary to have a professional dental cleaning prior to any whitening treatment depending on how long it has been since your last cleaning and the conditional of your oral health. Not all patients may be candidates for whitening.
STEP TWO | PROTECT
- Place barrier to protect gum tissue and sensitive tooth areas
STEP THREE | WHITEN
- Paint on whitening gel
- Activate gel with special light
- Rinse & check patient comfort
- Resecure barrier for sensitivity protection
STEP FOUR | ADMIRE YOUR SMILE
- Final touch-up
- Match your new white smile to the goal shade selected
- Love your beautiful, youthful smile!
Mixed Results for At-Home Products
There are many kinds of at-home teeth whitening products that have varying results. Most are awkward to use, with messy trays or sticky strips. Some cause your teeth to become overly sensitive and painful.
Since at-home whitening treatments are sold over-the-counter and are not monitored for safety by a dentist, these products are limited to low doses of bleaching agents. This means more time, more hassle, and more treatments before you see noticeable results. Many patients find it is much more cost-effective to choose a professional whitening treatment.
Your smile is the first thing people see. Don’t you want it to be as beautiful as possible?
We love that GLO Whitening is sensitivity-free and achieves awesome results for most patients. Let us give you the most brilliant smile of your life!