Last updated: March 30, 2021
- Company(referred to as either “the company”, “we”, “us” or “our” in this Agreement) refers to Belpre Dental Studio, 218 Maple Street, Belpre, Ohio 45714.
- Cookiesare small files that are placed on your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Countryrefers to: Ohio, United States
- Devicemeans any device that can access this web site such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Datais any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service Providermeans any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Belpre Dental Studios. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Belpre Dental Studios to facilitate the web site, to provide the web site on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the web site or to assist Belpre Dental Studio in analyzing how the web site is used.
- Third-party Social Media Servicerefers to any website or any social network website through which a user can log in or create an account to use the web site.
- Usage Datarefers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the web site or from the web site infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Websiterefers to Belpre Dental Studio, accessible from https://www.belpredentalstudio.com
Types of Data Collected
While using our website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally-identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the website.
Usage Data may include information such as your device’s internet protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our web site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the web site by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our service or when you access the website by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Web Beacons.Certain sections of our web site and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit Belpre Dental Studios, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Use of Your Personal Data
Belpre Dental Studios may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our web site, including to monitor the usage of our web site.
- To manage your acount:to manage your registration as a user of the web site. The personal data you provide can give you access to different functionalities of the web site that are available to you as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract:the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with us through the web site.
- To contact you:To contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide youwith news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage your requests:To attend and manage your requests to Belpre Dental Studio.
- For other purposes: We may use your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our web site, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers:We may share your personal information with service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our web site, to contact you.
- With Your consent: We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
Belpre Dental Studio will also retain usage data for internal analysis purposes. Usage data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our web site, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including personal data, is processed at the Belpre Dental Studio’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, Belpre Dental Studio may be required to disclose your personal data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
Belpre Dental Studio may disclose your personal data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Belpre Dental Studio
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the web site
- Protect the personal safety of users of the web site or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of your personal data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our website does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our website.
If we need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your information and your country requires consent from a parent, we may require your parent’s consent before we collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
- By email: email@example.com
- By visiting this page on our website: https://www.belpredentalstudio.com/contact
- By phone number: 740-423-5551
- By mail: 218 Maple Street, Belpre, Ohio 45714