Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I choose Belpre Dental Studio?
How long does it take to complete a smile transformation?
How do you achieve dramatic smile transformations in only 2-3 appointments?
How long does it take to get a dental implant?
What is a crown?
Why Clear Aligners?
Do you offer rush services?
Do you offer virtual consultations?
As with any type of service, there is a wide range in quality in dental care. At Belpre Dental Studio, we have chosen to prioritize high quality care and the best interests of our patients. As an out-of-network provider, your care at Belpre Dental Studio is based on what’s best for you!
At Belpre Dental Studio, we create an outstanding experience by combining:
- An understanding of YOUR desired outcome
- Our professional ethics
- State-of-the-art skills, technology, and expertise
- Freedom from artificial limitations (by third party payors like Dental Insurance Carriers) on the treatments or time allowed
- Professional Dental Cleanings that are twice as long as the average so that we can provide a gentle, relaxing experience and be as thorough as necessary to preserve your smile for a lifetime
- Relaxing, spa atmosphere
- Best quality materials chosen for natural appearance, compatibility with your overall health, and intended to last the maximum amount of time possible – generally 20 years to life!
- Respect for your time – our appointments start on time!
- Efficiency – we offer all dental services in one location and rarely refer to an outside specialist. Fewer appointments, bundled treatments, fewer numbings, less travel time, and less time away from work/school/life.
It is possible to complete a smile transformation in as few as 2 restorative appointments. It depends on the foundation and health of the teeth pre-operatively. If there is extensive decay, infection, or gum disease, the transformation typically takes longer. Please call to set up a consultation with Dr. Stephen Huffman to allow him to assess your individual situation and set you up with the proper steps to a beautiful smile.
A 2 or 3 appointment smile makeover can be achieved when starting with a solid, infection-free foundation. We begin with your goals for your smile and create a model of what the final result should look like.
Once any decay/infection has been removed, it only takes 2-3 appointments to reach your dream smile.
Appointment 1 (& 2, if needed) is for preparing the teeth for the transformation and placing a temporary smile. Appointment 2/3 is for placing the permanent crowns or veneers to attain a beautiful & healthy smile.
Dr. Huffman specializes in smile transformations. Check out our Smile Gallery for some of his previous cases.
Placement of a dental implant is typically done in under an hour in our office. We usually say it is far easier to get an implant placed than to get a tooth extracted. With healthy jawbone, a dental implant can be taken from start to finish in roughly 3 to 4 months. Each individual case is different and teeth with lots of bone loss and infection could take considerably longer. Please call our office today to get started with a 3D scan and find out more about your individual needs.
At Belpre Dental Studio, we pride ourselves on doing high-quality, high-strength crowns. A crown or a “cap” is a tooth covering that looks just like a natural tooth but is made from extra strong material. The crown is used to prolong the life of a tooth. We recommend a crown to strengthen a tooth when one or more of the following conditions exists: the tooth is broken, the tooth is cracked, the tooth has a very large filling, the tooth has large decay, or the tooth has had a root canal performed.
Clear Aligners can help you get the straight smile you’ve always wanted! They’re:
- Nearly invisible – It is not highly noticeable that you are straightening your teeth.
- Removable – Now you can eat and drink what you want while in treatment, plus brushing and flossing are no problem.
- Comfortable – There is no metal to cause mouth abrasions during treatment; no metal and wires usually mean you spend less time in your dentist’s office getting adjustments.
Also, when you do SureSmile® in our office, we allow you to view your own virtual treatment plan when you start, so you can see how your straight teeth will look when your treatment is complete.
Yes! For patients living outside of the Mid-Ohio Valley or those with hectic schedules, our doctors hold virtual consultations via FaceTime, Zoom, Skype, or WhatsApp.
Please be in a private and quiet environment with good lighting. After your consultation, you will be given a preliminary plan, including required records, required visits, the estimated cost of treatment, and payment options. Please complete our Virtual Consultation Form at the time you request a virtual consultation.
We do offer rush service for patients needing to meet a specific timeline. However, the availability of rush services will vary depending on the type of procedures you need.
For example, due to the nature of dental implants and the healing curve of the human body, it is not always possible to rush the dental implant process. If you need your dental implants rushed and our implant dentists deem it possible for appropriate healing, we will accommodate your timeline. Extra fees may apply.