Botox in Belpre, OH
Do you want a refreshed, youthful appearance?
Belpre Dental Studio’s licensed Botox® dentist can help. As a dentist, Dr. Huffman has years of practicing gentle injections. That experience, coupled with extensive training in facial anatomy, in addition to Botox® specific training – makes him an excellent provider of safe, effective, natural-looking Botox® injections.
Common areas for Botox® injections include horizontal forehead lines, vertical lines between the eyebrows, and “crow’s feet” around the eyes. Botox® smooths lines from muscle activity. It’s a proven favorite way to achieve a natural-looking youthful appearance and an effective method of combating chronic migraines.
What is Botox®?
Botox® (or botulinum toxin A) is commonly thought of as the go-to treatment for wrinkles, smile lines, and other facial cosmetic concerns. Botox® is a purified protein that, when injected, attaches to a muscle’s nerve endings to inhibit nerve transmission. The injected protein weakens or temporarily stops the facial motions beneath the injection sites by inhibiting muscle activity.
The effects of Botox® can be cosmetic and therapeutic! While effects are temporary, they usually last three to four months.
Is it safe to get Botox® from my dentist?
Botox® in dentistry is safe when performed by a dentist specially trained in Botox® injections. Dr. Huffman is highly trained in Botox®, Xeomin®, and the JUVÉDERM® line of dermal fillers by the American Academy of Facial Esthetics. As a dentist, Dr. Huffman has also had extensive training and is extremely familiar with head and neck anatomy. This knowledge and background are important for safe, effective injections and natural-looking results.
What areas can Dr. Huffman treat with Botox®?
- MIGRAINES- Minimize the frequency and severity of migraines
- FOREHEAD LINES- Diminish the appearance of forehead lines
- FROWN LINES– Relax lines caused by frowning
- GLABELLAR LINES– Smooth the vertical lines between eyebrows (the 11’s)
- EYEBROW LIFT- Relax the muscles that pull the brow line down
- CROWS FEET- Relax lines caused by frowning
- UNDER EYE LINES- Reduce tiny lines under the eyes
- BUNNY LINES- Smooth horizontal lines on the nose
- GUMMY SMILE- Relax the top lip to reduce a gummy smile
- LIP LINES– Smooth lines on the upper and lower lip
- BRUXISM- Prevents teeth grinding and makes face more oval
- MARIONETTE LINES/PREJOWL- Turn corners of mouth up to improve pre-jowl
- PITTED/ORANGE SKIN- Reduce the appearance of a dimpled chin
- PLATYSMAL BANDS- Tightens neck, decreasing banding
- NECK RINGS- Diminish the appearance of neck rings
- HYPERHIDROSIS-Dramatically deduce the sweating in armpits, palms
Expert Botox® Dentist
Dr. Huffman is always happy to help determine if Botox® is right for you. Enjoy the convenience of finding high-quality dental care provided in the same location as your Botox® treatment. Let us improve your confidence and expertly refresh your appearance.
Ready to change your life with Botox®?