Smile Makeovers are Dr. Stephen A. Huffman’s specialty. They’re his favorite, too. His expertise in designing custom smile makeovers has a truly transformative effect – not only on the smile, but also for the inner person.
If you feel self-conscious about your teeth or the overall appearance of your smile, a Smile Makeover may be the permanent solution you’ve been searching for.
Not everyone is a candidate for a Smile Makeover, including people with gum disease or other more severe oral health issues. Dr. Huffman will be able to determine if this treatment is right for you at the initial consultation.
How does it work?
Check out the process to a beautiful, new you with porcelain veneers, porcelain crowns, or dental implants expertly designed and placed at Belpre Dental Studio.
VISIT ONE | INITIAL CONSULTATION
- Examination + X-rays
- Goals discussion with patient for personalized plan
- Photographs taken for initial smile design presentation
- Questions and discussion of procedures & outcomes
- Proposal for cost and available payment options
- Impressions for Smile Design and case wax-up
NOTE: It may be necessary to have a 2nd consultation appointment to complete this step depending on case complexity. Additionally, the transformation process can be longer if implants are needed.
VISIT TWO | 2-3 WEEKS AFTER INITIAL VISIT
- Review Smile Design
- Prepare teeth for placement of temporary crowns and veneers
- Placement of temporary crowns and veneers to reveal final aesthetic result
- Evaluate aesthetics and make any needed revisions
VISIT THREE | 3-4 WEEKS AFTER SECOND VISIT
- Try-in and placement of custom porcelain crowns and veneers
- Approval of final design and color
- Permanent cementation of porcelain crowns and veneers
Don’t live in the Belpre area? No problem! We customize our Smile Makeover process to cater to your needs.
For patients living outside of the Mid-Ohio Valley, our doctors hold virtual consultations via FaceTime, Zoom, Skype, or WhatsApp. Please be in a private and quiet environment with good lighting. After your consultation, you will be given a preliminary plan, including required records, required visits, estimated cost of treatment, and payment options. Please complete our Virtual Consultation Form at the time you request a virtual consultation.
Rush Smile Makeover Services
We do offer rush service for patients needing to meet a specific timeline. Extra fees may apply.
- Visit Two- 5-10 business days after initial visit
- Visit Three- 5-10 business days after second visit